Become employable for the rest of your life.
Empowering people to find Hope and Purpose through the dignity of work.
What is Jobs for Life?
Jobs for Life is a global nonprofit organization that engages and equips the local Church to address the impact of joblessness through the dignity of work. Through the efforts of volunteers committed to applying biblically-based training and mentoring relationships, Jobs for Life helps those in need find dignity and purpose through meaningful work.
The class, through the local church and Christ-centered ministries, helps men and women find employment, learn God’s gift of work, receive a supportive community through mentorship, and experience life in Christ.
The fall 2018 class begins Sept. 18. Contact the church office to sign up. 654-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As a graduate of the class, you will:
- Understand the dignity of work
- Complete a vocational plan
- Meet with local employers
- Be prepared in job interviews
- Create a professional resume
- Build a network
- Learn God’s plan for your life
- Refer an individual (18 or older) who desires to become employed
- Volunteer to be a mentor to encourage and inspire a student
- Teach a class!
- Become a Jobs for Life team member
For More Information
Contact the First Evangelical Presbyterian Church
(765) 654-5558 or email@example.com