Become employable for the rest of your life.
Empowering people to find Hope and Purpose through the dignity of work.
What is Jobs for Life?
Jobs for Life is a global nonprofit organization that engages and equips the local Church to address the impact of joblessness through the dignity of work. Through the efforts of volunteers committed to applying biblically-based training and mentoring relationships, Jobs for Life helps those in need find dignity and purpose through meaningful work.
The class, through the local church and Christ-centered ministries, helps men and women find employment, learn God’s gift of work, receive a supportive community through mentorship, and experience life in Christ.
The fall JFL Class graduated on November 9. The spring class starts February 6. Contact the church office to sign up. 654-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As a graduate of the class, you will:
- Understand the dignity of work
- Complete a vocational plan
- Meet with local employers
- Be prepared in job interviews
- Create a professional resume
- Build a network
- Learn God’s plan for your life
- Refer an individual (18 or older) who desires to become employed
- Volunteer to be a mentor to encourage and inspire a student
- Teach a class!
- Become a Jobs for Life team member
For More Information
Contact the First Evangelical Presbyterian Church
(765) 654-5558 or email@example.com